PICKNWEIGHT - LONDON
14-18 NEAL STREET, LONDON, COVENT GARDEN
CREATE. INNOVATE. PRODUCE. EVOLVE. VISUALIZE.
We are looking for a committed and open-minded Deputy Store Manager (m/f/d) full-time for our store in London Covent Garden.
As part of PICKNWEIGHT, friendliness, customer satisfaction and helpfulness are your main priorities. You convey the corporate philosophy to the outside world through your authentic appearance and see challenges as new opportunities for further development. Your ability to work in a team as well as understanding the product range and price concept should be also reflected in your everyday work.
- Act proudly as a PNW brand ambassador
- Support the store manager with administrative tasks
- Take responsibility of the sales area and ensure the optimal presentation of goods
- Provide the customer an excellent experience in the shop, fulfilling their needs
- Through your active participation, promote the smooth flow of the shop on a daily basis
- Be responsible for the neatness and cleanliness of the shop
- Clean up and organize all areas in the shop
- Cash register activities
- Expansion of the customer base through focused work
- You have strong organizational skills and pursue a solution-oriented way of working
- You have several years of experience in retail, ideally in vintage
- You are very interested in sustainable fashion
- You exude passion for our product range
- You enjoy working in a team and in an international working environment
- You are naturally customer service oriented
- You have the ability to work in a team and also take your own initiative
- You are professional and at the same time authentic towards our diverse clientele
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to your complete application stating your earliest possible starting date.
PICKNWEIGHT offers a wide range of high quality and unique vintage goods. A place where diverse characters can develop and grow beyond themselves. The assortment ranges from popular goods from the 50s to the 00s.
PICKNWEIGHT is based on the idea of selling unique vintage garments in the form of kilo prices. The diverse selection of one-off items and accessories from the past few decades are an essential part of the store concept in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Munich and London.
Sustainability is just as important as turning shopping into an experience. Every single team member can make a decisive contribution to the success of the company and is given the best possible support.
The strength grows with the goal. Whoever strives for a goal and approaches it will only notice what he is capable of. Let's take a ride!
PICKNWEIGHT UK Ltd.
attn. Claudia Bolufer
14-18 Neal Street
WC2H 9LY London
Head of People & Operations