PICKNWEIGHT - LONDON
14-18 NEAL STREET, LONDON, COVENT GARDEN
CREATE. INNOVATE. PRODUCE. EVOLVE. VISUALIZE.
We are looking for a committed and open-minded Sales Assistant (m/f/d) full-time for our store in London Covent Garden.
As part of PICKNWEIGHT, friendliness, customer satisfaction and helpfulness determine your actions. You convey the corporate philosophy to the outside world through your authentic appearance and see challenges as new opportunities for further development. Your ability to work in a team as well as your identification with the multifaceted range of goods and price concept are also reflected in your day-to-day work.
- You are happy to be a PNW brand ambassador
- Direct contact with customers in all service areas
- Through your active participation, you promote the smooth operation of day-to-day business
- Responsibility for the neatness and cleanliness of the shop
- Tidying up the departments
- Cash register activities and their monitoring
- Expansion of the customer base through focused work
- You are very interested in sustainable and trend-conscious fashion from the past decades
- You exude passion for the subject-specific features of our product range
- You enjoy working in a team and an international working environment
- You show a high degree of customer orientation, ability to work in a team and self-initiative
- You are professional and at the same time authentic towards our diverse clientele
- You enjoy speaking another foreign language
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to your complete application stating your earliest possible starting date.
PICKNWEIGHT offers a wide range of high quality and unique vintage goods. A place where diverse characters can develop and grow beyond themselves. The assortment ranges from popular goods from the 50s to the 00s.
PICKNWEIGHT is based on the idea of selling unique vintage garments in the form of kilo prices. The multi-faceted selection of unique pieces and accessories from the past decades are an essential part of the store concept in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Munich and London. Sustainability is just as important as turning shopping into an experience. Each team member can make a decisive contribution to the success of the company and is given the best possible support. Strength grows with the goal, whoever strives for a goal and achieves it will only then notice what they are capable of. Let's take a ride!
PICKNWEIGHT UK Ltd.
attn. Claudia Bolufer
14-18 Neal Street
WC2H 9LY London