Sales Assistant - Part Time
PICKNWEIGHT - LONDON, COVENT GARDEN
14-18 Neal Street
The PICKNWEIGHT brand and sales concept were founded in 2014 by CEO Leila Mesgarzadeh, who aimed to create an exceptional offering that stood out from all other vintage stores.
In addition to a varied range of vintage clothing, PICKNWEIGHT also sells an initial selection of its own upcycled fashion collection called PICKNWEIGHT (RE)COLLECTION - Remade in Germany.
The vintage finds are unique and handpicked pieces from all over the map. A varied range of one-off items and accessories from past decades is a key element of our store concept and can be found in PICKNWEIGHT stores in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Ibiza and London. It's about time to fundamentally revolutionize the fashion industry. For too long “fast fashion” has dominated our society, too much clothing is being bought, and often disposed unworn. Great that finally there is a change happening, and an ever-growing group of sustainable consumers is looking for alternatives. Why buy something new when so much has already been produced?
SALES ASSISTANT - PART TIME
As a Sales Assistant you are the face of PICKNWEIGHT.
We’re recruiting for sales associates for our first VINTAGE Store in London, Covent Garden. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team as a Full Time Sales Consultant in our PICKNWEIGHT Store. You will be responsible for assisting the Management Team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge. Above all, you need a passion for our unique products.
- Provide excellent Customer Service at all times
- Welcome our individual customers like guest in our home
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the PNW store look
- Embrace the PICKNWEIGHT culture
- A team player
- Experience in retail
- Passion for style, vintage clothing and the PICKNWEIGHT brand
- Flexible and reliable
- Knowledge and understanding of store sales goals
- Develop and maintain an thorough understanding of the fashion industry and market trends
- Communicate product needs to Department Head/Management as necessary
- Maintain Visual Merchandising criteria and quantities according to PICKNWEIGHT Standard and Guidelines
- Apply all Store Operations Policies and Procedures provided by Head Office
- Maintain a clean and organised Department at all time to create a comfortable shopping experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 24 days holiday
- Amazing vintage discount, 40% in store