You can find out how to manage cookies on your devices below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc)
when you first visit a website.
How do we use them?
- essential operations, like site navigation
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- targeting suitable advertising messages
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality
and your shopping experience.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to
block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.